Wednesday, September 06, 2006

A summary

Yesterday was Danny's first day of school. There was some confusion about the bus so I ended up taking Danny to school. Kali and I hung out for a little while and I did a little work in the kitchen. When Danny got home from school I had lunch ready for the kids. Danny seemed to have a good first day of school. There was nothing written in his notebook and he was not upset so that is good. They ate and then I packed them up and took them over to a friend's house while I went in to work to watch some orientation videos. I was there for 3 hours. Doug picked the kids up from our friends. After I was done at work I stopped at my in-laws to use their phone. I called Doug to tell him that I was done at work but thatI was going to stop at the store on the way home. I talked to my mother in law for a little while and then headed to the store. I got home about 5:30. I started supper but little things kept popping up and we didn't end up eating until after 7 PM. After I was done eating, I ran out to the library. I had a few videos over due and the library was closed all weekend. I came home and put the kids to bed. Then I watched House M.D. on FOX while Doug got ready for bed. Doug is working 9 hours all week so he has to get up an hour early in order to get to work on time. I am so thankful that they changed the way they do over time. I know Doug isn't happy to have to get up early whenever they have over time but he is never late so I don't have to worry about being late for work or having to find a babysitter for the kids in the afternoon.
I work today at 4:30 and only work until 7:30 but that means I need it have supper in the crockpot. I have laundry to do to so I had better get to it. Ciao for now!

No comments: