Thursday, January 19, 2012

I missed a day

I didn't read Philippians yesterday. The kids had AWANA last night and Doug and I went to hang out with some friends and I searched for my Bible to take with me and couldn't find it. I searched after we got home last night and still couldn't find it.
Today will be another day of school and house work. I paid some medical bills already and need to pay on my hubby's student loans. I also need to pay a few more bills. Kalista is still in bed. She used to be my early riser and Danny would stay in bed. They have switched rolls. I need to do my grocery shopping and plan the rest of the meals for this week.
We are working on teaching my son to put the toilet seat down. I guess I have been spoiled. My hubby has ALWAYS put the toilet seat down and it drives me crazy when my son doesn't and so now, whenever we find the toilet seat up, he has to put it up and down 10 times, gently. I actually think it only took about 4 times for him to start remembering to put the seat down. We don't care about the lid, just the seat.
Well, that's all for now. I am sure I will write again later.

No comments: