Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I am really starting to enjoy this!

I like to be able to write whatever I want and not really worry about people reading it. As far as I know, no one is reading this right now. Oh, maybe a family member pops in occasionally but no one has lately. I have a Facebook and post some things but not much, really. Facebook is more a way for me to keep in touch with people, including my family but this here is an outlet for my thoughts and feelings.
As I was reading my Bible, I came up with a story line that I think I might try and pursue on here. I come up with tons of stories in my head all the time but I never do anything about them so maybe I will start writing them down here. I don't think I ever shared that with anyone. My sister is the writer in the family and maybe that is why I have kept this to myself. I don't feel very adequate but maybe I will start writing on here and see what people think, if there ever decide to visit.
If you do visit, let me know! I'd love to hear from you.

No comments: