Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Some pics and an update



Hello all,
things here have been very busy. I miss all the time I had to do everything else. We were late starting school today and right now we are on a break. The kids are playing with a giant balloon.
I have a couple of pictures to post. one is from the kids and I went down to visit my sister near Columbus. We went to a really cool Fountain Park. It wasn't very big but there was plenty of room for the kids to play and I didn't have to keep a real close eye on them because there wasn't a huge area for them to play in. It was GREAT!!!! The other picture is the kids on their new toys. Kalista got a bicycle for her birthday and Daniel got a scooter for Kali's birthday. It didn't make sense to buy something like that for Kali and not for Daniel. They love going to the near by bike trail to ride or "scoot". It is great exercise too and they are usually tired from their exercise. once they get a little better at their different modes of transportation I will maybe try and find a bike to ride with them. Right now, I just walk along side of Kali. She falls down some times and sometimes I catch her. i fell it is important for her to find out what it is like to fall down and then get up and try again. I don't want her to be afraid. she does well. She has also figured out how to fall off her bike. She gets her foot down and basically walks off the bike before it hits the ground.
Well it is lunch time so I need to get going!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How much fun!! Can hardly wait till I can do things like bike rides with my kids!!!
I enjoy walking Scott in the stroller! I miss it dearly since I've been on bed rest! Perhaps, that is how I got here.
love you guys. ttyl
~Evie