Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Long story Short

Okay, I just typed out a whole long story about my suicidal fern and I hit the wrong button by accident. So to make a long story short, I had a fern that was flourishing. It took a couple leaps off my porch. I left it down front by the front door of our building. No one had any problems with it. The manager of the apartments walked off with my fern last week. No one knew why but three people watched her do it. I sent her a note asking why she took it and that I could move it if it was in someones way. She called last night to tell me that she didn't know that it was mine and that they had been having trouble with another tenant leaving things around and to just make sure that my name was on anything else I put down there. Now, having talked to almost all the tenants, I know who she is talking about the people who live out front. They were very kind in allowing me to keep my tomato and pepper plants out front with their plants. When my fern went missing they told me that she would take there shoes that they let out side of their door because they were muddy or wet. I guess they complained about something and ever since then the apartment people have not been very nice. I think it is wrong of the lady to take anything without telling people first that there is a problem. She actually straightens the shoes of a family that lives on the second floor, when she cleans the hall way and to take something that isn't hers doesn't seem right. So that is my shorter version of the story.
I also want to ask you all to pray for us. Our nice Buick LeSabre is making strange noises. We were told that it is probably the universal joint and that is something we can't afford to fix right now. We may be going down to one car for a while. it will save us money on gas and we will probably take the car off the insurance for now and save a little money that way too. It will be hard to go back to only having one car after having two cars for 2 years or so. However, with the kids doing school, it wont be too bad. I want to get a trip to the zoo in before we go down to one car but even that may have to wait.

No comments: