Monday, September 10, 2007

School Days

Well, last week was mostly good with one bad day. i felt like I was slamming my head into a wall all day. I finally wrote to the kids teacher and asked her what I should do. I have a very hard time getting through to Daniel. That was Wednesday. The rest of the week went okay.
Friday evening we went down to Momma's. Doug helped her set up her new computer and then drooled all over her very nice flat screen monitor. He wants one now. I do too! We really need a new computer but that will have to wait. On Saturday, I had another bridal shower for the bride of the wedding that I am in in a month. This was a much smaller personal shower with just the bridesmaids and the mothers of the bride and groom. It was really nice. I was back to Mom's by 3 PM and we packed up and headed home. Doug had some work he needed to do and he wanted to get home in time to get it done.
Sunday was Promotions Sunday. Neither of the kids moved up in to a different class but Kali moves to the next teacher up. We had doughnuts after the Promotion service. The regualr worship service.
After church we went home and ate lunch and all took naps. Well, the kids had their quiet time but Doug and I slept. Then we got up and headed to the home of our Associate Pastor. They were having a small group gathering. It was GREAT!!! All the families that were there, other then us had a small baby. I got a major baby fix and Doug just looked at me and rolled his eyes. he was afraid that I would come away wanting another baby, but I don't. I get the urge occasionally and then I see my kids working on school work and think that I just couldn't teach them at home if I have a baby. At least, not yet. The kids had a blast with their friend Makayla and when it was time to go, Daniel was covered in mud!.
It was home for showers, a bowl of ice cream and then bed. I had a hard time sleeping since I had such a long nap and a very chocolate brownie at supper. i was up until 3 AM. If you are reading this on Monday morning, please pray for me. I am tired. Usually this might mean, for other people, that they are short tempered and get easily frustrated. This usually isn't the case for me but please pray any way.
Gotta go. School is calling!

No comments: