Monday, August 27, 2007

First Day of School

Well, today we started school. I have no idea how it is going, to be honest. I haev gone over the lesson plans the teacher sent and I did a few extra activities of my own. We also went fora walk. the kids have had luncha nd then spent 30 minutes playing educational games on their school sites. Apparently this is acceptable. they are now having quiet time. I want to go to bed but supper needs to be made and the house needs to be cleaned. There are still a few things we need to do for today but I may wait for Doug as I can't get the kids to understand what I am asking of them. Actually the problem is that they are supposed to answer questions and then make up their own and they don't understand that. Maybe Doug can help.
Please be praying for us as we are all going to be adjusting. this week will be easier then the rest as they don't want to overwhelm the kids with a ton of work. We also don't have the real curriculum yet either. That should come this week. I hope so because I am lost.

No comments: