Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Job is OVER!!!!

Well, I know it has been a while, 7 days at least. This was supposed to be my last day of work. I was supposed to work from 4:30 - 7:30. My boss called this morning. Woke me up out of a sound sleep. I was in the middle of a dream where I was getting a massage. Anyway, she had a few questions fro me and then she said not to bother coming in tonight. She had "accidentally" scheduled too many people for this evening so I didn't have to come in. I don't mind but I didn't get to say good bye. Also, I had also left a library book there so I went in right around lunch time to pick it up. I also had a small bag of simple gifts to give to the girls I worked with. I dropped those off too. I explained to one of the girls that I would be back when I knew the boss wouldn't be there to say goodbye to everyone.
So, tomorrow, I am going to make pizza for supper and Marcus and family are coming fro supper so we will celebrate then!
I am pretty tired so as soon as the kids are done eating, I will lay down fro a little while since I don't have to worry about getting supper ready early.
Well, Check out my Dad's site if you haven't yet. Here is the link and address sjcphotos.blogspot.com

No comments: