Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Good morning

I turned my alarm off this morning and went back to bed. I woke up 6 minutes before I had to have Daniel outside waiting for the school bus! OOPS! Well, we got out there in plenty of time and as we were waiting, Daniel saw an airplane up high in the sky. He made sure that I had seen it and then asked," How did it get up there?" duh....... It goes fast and has really big engines, is what I told him but he just kind of stared at it like he didn't understand how those two things could keep it up in the air. Personally, I don't understand either but I have seen them fly so I know something keeps them up there. Maybe it is the hand of God. I like that idea. I know it has a lot to do with Physics and Science but I don't understand how it all works. I expect Daniel will be able to tell me how the airplanes stay up all by himself in a few years.
My dad is doing okay. He didn't have a good day yesterday until the evening. Mom seems to be holding up good too. If she has to be up late she gets lonely but other then that, she is good.
If you want more specifics, as me for the website for my Dad.

No comments: