Thursday, October 19, 2006

Flu Shots

Hey all,
I am so proud of my kids! Yesterday I took them to get their flu shots. Now two weeks ago, Kali went in for a check up and had to have a shot. The Assistant did a great job with Kali and told her what she was going to do. 1-2-3 Pinch! Kali never even flinched! So, I asked them to give Kali her shot first so Danny could watch. Again, she never flinched. I sat next to Danny and held on to his arms because he is an unknown. We explained it to him and he seemed fine until he saw the needle. He started to cry but we turned his head away and 1-2-3 Pinch! He was fine! Not even a sound! In fact, he didn't flinch either. I promised the kids "ice cream", or a milk shake, afterwards so they were pretty excited. When we walked down the hall to leave the receptionist said,"I never even heard a peep!" The kids before them came out screaming. I felt bad for them. I would have been the same way. I probably did worse then the kids. Seeing the needle go into Danny's arm made me slightly nauseous and light headed. It is really quite funny. Daniel and Kali LOVE going to the doctor's. Kali was pretty upset when I told her it wasn't for a check up, just shots When I explained the 1-2-3 Pinch! she got realy excited!
Well, My house is in need of attention for a certain little girl's birthday party this weekend.

No comments: