Monday, March 09, 2009

Update - just in case anyone still checks this

Hello everyone,
  it has been so long since I posted anything on here.  My last post was about Doug's grandmother and she is doing well but we lost his GRandfather back in February.  This was a little unexpected as we had no warning but we knew he was going down hill and in fact had been called this past summer telling us he only had a few days and Doug's Mom and sister and I went out to see him for a short visit.  The funeral was on my birthday but we couldn't attend due to a medical procedure that Doug ahd scheduled for a while and we weren't sure we would be able to reschedule it at a time that would work as good as it did on that day.
   We are all doing well.  all of my siblings have had children in the past few months starting with Marcus and Elizabeth who had twin boys in October.  Joe and Melody had a baby girl in February and Ed and Tina had another baby boy yesterday.  That makes 11 grandchildren for my mother. 7 boys and 4 girls.  Each of my siblings all have three children now and they all have two boys and 1 girl.  And if any of you are aksing whether Doug and I are going to have more, then answer is no.
We thought long and hard about it for two or three years but have finally made a decision.
I think that catches you all up on everyone.  Mom is doing well.  Excited about all the new grandchildren.  We miss Dad most at these times though, knowing how much he loved his grandkids.
  Joy!

No comments: