Tuesday, January 09, 2007

A little bit of news



Hello all. It has been a few days since I wrote anything and a while since I posted a good picture. Today Doug and I had a meeting at Danny's school. It was the start of the transition to Kindergarten for Danny. Basically we just made decisions about which areas we wanted Danny re-tested in before he goes into Kindergarten. It actually went very well. I was dreading it but they were nice and it was helpful to have Doug with me this time. He had some really good questions for them that really helped to clarify things a lot.
This past weekend we made the decision to start looking for a place to live in the county south and east of us. We know that they have a good Special Education school and program because we know someone who is a teacher in the school. We will start to get some info from them and we are starting to search for places to rent in the area. Please pray as we look that we would know what God's will is for us. Since the meeting today, we are not quite so set on moving. We would be okay with staying in the area but since the other county is cheaper to live in, that would be our preference, I think. It will mean that I have to stay very busy getting information from t eh school and looking for places to rent. Plus all the general busy-ness of staying at home.
Danny stayed home from school today because he has a cold. Apparently a number of kids and the teachers aid from school are all out sick too. I had hoped to go visit my Dad soon but with Danny being sick, I wont risk exposing him to that.

For Christmas, Kali got some dress up dresses and things and she dressed up for us the other day and we got a good picture of it. Cute, isn't it? This other picture was taken of me on Christmas night. I was being silly but everyone seemed to think I looked cute too.

No comments: