Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A little story

No new pictures right now. I am waiting to receive a few pictures from the baby shower. We didn't get any.
Sunday night I turned on the Women's Gymnastic Finals. Daniel and Kali were instantly attracted to the tumbling and rhythmic music. Daniel laughed when the girls did the Vault and the Bars. Whenever the kids were watching the Floor Exercises, they would start dancing and doing somersaults. Danny can do sort of cartwheel which he seemed to improve upon throughout the evening. I think that all he needs to do now is extend his legs and he would be able to do a nearly perfect cartwheel. After twenty seconds of watching, Kali turned to me and said, "Mommy, I wants Gymnastics!!!!) I told her to tell her Daddy. I will probably look into gymnastics for her.
We have a busy next few months. I will be starting my new job soon. There is a bridal shower for Tina over Labor Day weekend and of course the wedding at the end of September. Danny starts school the day after Labor Day. Doug will be away all this coming weekend at a Men's retreat. He is truly looking forward to it. I know that he desperately needs a break.
Doing house work today so I had best get back to it.

No comments: